Tuesday 23 November 2010

Valentino for Gap

Valentinos capsule collection for Gap is lovely. I was hoping there would be a dress as they make them beautifully but the coats are so interesting. I really like how they create the wave effect with the fabric making the jackets looks more girly. I may just have to try one on if i ever see one in Gap. I like that it looks like a Gap coat, that will protect you in severe weathers and still has the fashionable edge not making the wearer look dowdy or bulky.







The Boleros add a nice touch to any outfit, maybe if paired with the trousers it would be too much but would be nice with a dress and thick wooly tights.


Follow on Blog Lovin' // Follow on Twitter // Follow on Facebook // Follow on Instagram


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments I love reading them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...