Saturday 4 December 2010

Romantic Pearls

I had an evening off from doing uni work so decided to have a go at making a new bracelet that i had a design for in my head! It isn't exactly what i wanted as all the beads were the same size but it still looks pretty...What do you think??

I am making jewellery for business An Affair With Scarlett. We are currently trying to make as much jewellery for The Christmas Fair in Manchester's Triangle but once its over we will be filling our website full of lovely goodies for you to buy!If you ever fancy anything being made or a bracelet you like but would like to change the colours just let me know i am sure i can whip up something you will love!!xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments I love reading them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...