Tuesday 1 March 2011

Collage Fashionista Style Guru

Hey Guys!!Sorry not posted for a while, the internet in my block went off for a few days and had university assignments to catch up on! hope all is well :)
I thought i would show you the new Collage fashion blog i now write weekly posts for! My first post last week had to be on myself, i was really nervous about using a photo of myself as i tend to be camera shy, but in the end i quite liked it.


I am wearing my trusty toms, with a leather jacket i had stolen from my mums wardrobe just before coming back to uni. With a pair of high-waisted black pants from primark and a white leotard from topshop and a slick of red lipstick it is a typical outfit i would wear to university or going to the pub with friends.
Every tuesday i will submit a new post focusing on emerging street trends around Manchester, my second post went up this morning looking at the new fringing trend. As all of my followers are all keen bloggers i would recommend sending your cv and any information about you if you are currently at university it is great experience for you to have!

Follow on Blog Lovin' // Follow on Twitter // Follow on Facebook // Follow on Instagram
 It would be great if you could subscribe to Manchester Metropolitan University for emails of when new post are put up, also if you like what you read on my posts it would be lovely if you could facebook like or tweet them!

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments I love reading them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...