Tuesday 3 January 2012

Jo Malone

I love the Jo Malone scents. I used to love sneaking into my mums rooms to steal a spray of her perfume when i was younger and my boyfriends sister currently has an amazing collection of the shower gels, shampoo and conditioner and candles, all of which i am allowed to use when staying over....Heaven!!
So now i am at the beginning of making my own collection. 

First i received these gorgeous Nectarine blossom & Honey soaps as a christmas present last year. I opened one and left it in the shower and thats it.... gone, The whole family had used it so now i am too afraid to open the others.

Then i naughtily robbed this Grapefruit candle my mum had brought for the christmas dinner table


And then before christmas I and hinted and hinted for this Pomegranate Noir shower gel. At £30 a pop it isn't cheap but the smell is lovely and lasts on your skin all day.



Next a shampoo is on my list, or the Rose perfume.
Do you have any Jo Malone products? or tried any of Jo's new products Jo Loves?


Follow on Blog Lovin' // Follow on Twitter // Follow on Facebook // Follow on Instagram






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments I love reading them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...