Thursday 1 March 2012

Astrid & Miyu


I came across Astrid & Miyu on Twitter after it recommended I follow them, I did but had never been on their website to browse their stuff. Then last week Sara from Saraluxe.com had an outfiit post featuring this skull ring and as soon as I saw it, I needed it.
Astrid & Miyu is a company set up buy two friends who met while in business school in London.

'Through astrid & miyu, we want to help women express their personal styles and update existing wardrobe with high quality yet affordable costume jewellery. we design or hand-pick, and curate every single piece of jewellery for you.
think of us as your best friend with a sense of style who you can trust.'








How cute is all the packaging. I will be keeping my ring in the bag and box on my desk just for something pretty to look at while im not wearing it. I love it when you buy something and the packaging is lovely like this, makes you feel like you are buying something special.

 I really like the chunkiness of the ring and glad a chose the 3 skull tier (but I may have to get the single band too) and I think ill be wearing it all the time. The ring is £29 + P&P but when you sign up to an account with them you receive £10 off your first purchase. After hinting to my boyfriend about the ring I was so happy when he brought it for me. There are now so many pieces I have on my wishlist, particularly some bracelets I might have to treat myself to after payday.

Like Sara said 'If you like it put a skull ring on it'


Follow on Blog Lovin' // Follow on Twitter // Follow on Facebook // Follow on Instagram 




3 comments:

  1. yey ! so glad you got it !
    its stunning isnt it ?x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I love it , Havn't taken it off since I opened it yesterday x

      Delete
  2. I WANT THAT RING :D found u on ifb, am following ur delightful blog, can u follow back?

    www.mooimapigblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments I love reading them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...