Tuesday 16 October 2012

Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Even Finish Foundation




Recently I have been wearing the new Bobbi Brown Long-Wear even Finish Foundation. I was so excited when it came out, if you regularly read my blog you will know I have been wearing Bobbi Brown Natural Finish Long Lasting Foundation for a while now and even though I love it I had wished it had a little more coverage and lasted longer though the day, The new Long-wear foundation has answered my prayers!
Still with an SPF 15 and with brilliant shades, even one that matches my pale but warm tone to a tee I don't think I will need to use another foundation again (big statement huh?)
To apply this foundation I roughly put it on my face using my fingers and then blend it in using my Real Techniques Stippling Brush for a flawless finish. It has a lovely Lavender-ish smell much nicer then I have used from Mac and Estee Lauder in the past.
The bottle is lovely made with thick glass and handy pump built in. I am still shade Warm Ivory 1 showing how great they are at matching the right shade to my skin. I especially love that they keep record on their computer system what shade you are so if you forget any of the names of colours you have previously brought from them they have them stored on their database.
I think £30 is reasonable for a high end foundation like this, it's not half as expensive as some and in my eyes is worth every penny for how long it lasts and the coverage it gives.

Have you tried any of the new Bobbi Brown Long-Wear collection? Will you be trying it now? Let me Know.

Follow on Blog Lovin' // Follow on Twitter // Follow on Facebook // Follow on Instagram


6 comments:

  1. i have tryed it and it looks amazing but im elergic to it.:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks amazing! I love when my favorite makeup brands re-design their products! I would love to try this one. I've been in love with Revlon's Color stay Foundation! :) XOXO

    -MayT

    MayT Essentials

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never actually tried any Bobbi Brown products and I don't know why!

    xx

    wearenouvellevague

    ReplyDelete
  4. I recently bought this and love it! It's so light but lasts all day :) ox

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got matched to warm ivory but im worried that the shades are different because sand in the long wear seemed to go orangey while it doesnt in the skin foundation. What are your opinions?

    ReplyDelete
  6. SPF 15 isn’t bad, I want to try this :)
    xo,
    ~Pauline @Kallony

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments I love reading them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...