Monday 25 March 2013

Rook Piercing


Last thursday at the spur of the moment my best friend and I decided on an impromptu visit to Inked Up a new Piercing and tattoo parlor in Chester. I have wanted a rook piercing for almost a year now but could never justify the trip to Manchester (where I have had my previous piercings done) Just to get my ear pierced. My good friend Rebekah had a tattoo at Inked Up and could only rave about the place so I knew I would be in safe hands.

The Gorgeous Rebecca Fox pierced it for £20. On a pain scale of 1 to 5 I would say it is a 4, it did hurt but not unbearable pain and it definitely helped to have a friend there to hold my hand. Now still healing, I clean it twice daily with either warm salt water or liquid savlon and have had no problems. I have bashed it twice when answering the phone and forgetting the piercing is there but its not been catching on anything, getting tangled in hair and I can already sleep on it.

I know piercings aren't to everybody's taste but personally I love it and so glad I had it done. If you want to check out my other piercings I have written a post about them Here

Do you have your rook pierced? or have you been thinking about it?


Follow on Blog Lovin' // Follow on Twitter // Follow on Facebook // Follow on Instagram




3 comments:

  1. I've wanted my rook pierced for about 6 months now, I think I'll get it done in the summer for my 16th :) I'm not the best with pain but its over in a flash and to be honest I have severe back pain everyday so a piercing won't be that bad, I hope aha!

    freshbeautyxox.blogspot.com | Shona x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I'm looking into getting more ear piercings and I didn't know what this one was called but I've liked it for a while :) x

    Made In A Cup

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been thinking about getting my rook done. I have my top done twice and that hurt like hell.
    It looks great !

    lizzie-florence.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments I love reading them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...